These are some books and articles that I have read and recommend.
- OWASP Top Ten 2013, (June 12, 2013)
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Top_Ten_Project> (visited August 5, 2013).
- Jing Xie, Heather Richter Lipford, and Bill Chu, Why do programmers make security errors?, In Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (VL/HCC), September 18–22, 2011, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- M. Howard, D. Leblanc, and J. Viega, 24 Deadly Sins of Software Security: Programming Flaws and How to Fix Them. McGraw Hill Professional, 2009, 2009, p. 432.
- John Melton. Year of Security for Java – Complete Series – PDF, (January 8, 2013)
<http://www.jtmelton.com/2013/01/08/year-of-security-for-java-pdf/> (visited October 10, 2013).
- J. Bloch, Effective Java, Prentice Hall, 2008, p. 384.